Kings Beach Caloundra Sunshine Coast
Sunshine Coast Holiday House has been a holiday home to hundreds of travelling pet owners in Australia looking for quality, pet friendly accommodation.
From families on vacation / holiday to business professionals, we cater to the travellers who enjoy bringing their dogs or pets with them.
100m from Shelly Beach, Caloundra. This double story holiday home is centrally located but cleverly set back for those craving a secluded holiday haven with an ocean view. BOOK NOW for the holidays.
Fully fenced and fully furnished double story split level holiday house.
3 bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 bathroom. Separate Laundry
Facilities and features include:
- 3 x bedrooms with ceiling fans i.e. 2 twin rooms; 1 x double room; 2 more roll out single spare beds
- 2 x double couches
- 2 bathrooms - one bath / separate shower and vanity upstairs - separate toilet, one downstairs shower, toilet and vanity
- Fully equiped kitchen with extra's included, coffee perc, toasted sandwich grill, electric frypan, barbeque platters
- Automatic washing machine with laundry powder and softner supplied
- Clothes Dryer, Iron and Ironing Board
- T.V., DVD / CD stereo
- BBQ (with undercover patio). Full gas bottle.
- Large ( 6 foot high ) fully fenced yard
- 100m walk to Shelly Beach
- 10 mins walk to Kings Beach - surf lifesavers patrol this beach
- Pets welcome (few minutes walk to dog friendly beach and great
coast bike/walking path)
- 2 blocks to great corner store
- Bed linen, blankets, doona's and pillows supplied
- 2 x car undercover parking
- FULL LINEN SERVICE INCLUDED. I.E. BED LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED
You can relax and enjoy the ambience and privacy of this property or venture out and explore the attractions of the area, enjoy al fresco dining at the local Kings Beach restaurants, Tavern and Local Surf Club or a five minute venture in the car to Moffat Beach Headland - Surf and Cafe culture.
For those more active there, a short stroll around the headland vacinity, or a stroll along the bike and walking paths at Shelly Beach leading to Moffat Beach and Dicky Beach - all very picturesque.
Caloundra Rugby grounds turn into a small local market on Sundays from 7am - 12 noon, for supplies of fruit, vegies, trees and second hand items or a general bargain. There is also a more upbeat market through Bulcock Street (main street) of Caloundra from 9 a.m. -1.30pm where you can lazily stroll, looking for that special gift for someone.
Caloundra is one of Queensland's favourite family beach holiday destinations. Our pet friendly accommodation allows you to enjoy a holiday on the Sunshine Coast with your favourite pet.